- 9 graham crackers , crushed (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup sugar , divided
- 1/3 cup butter , melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice , drained
- 6 banana s, divided
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping , divided
- 1 cup chopped PLANTERS Pecans
Mix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Freeze 10 min.
Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with mixer until blended. Spread carefully over crust; top with pineapple. Slice 4 bananas; arrange over pineapple.
Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over banana layer in pan. Top with remaining COOL WHIP. Refrigerate 5 hours. Slice remaining bananas just before serving; arrange over dessert. Top with nuts.
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust (or chocolate cookie pie crust, or Oreo cookie crust, etc)
Combine all ingredients and freeze in a baked graham cracker (or other favorite) crust. May be topped with chocolate sauce.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
In a bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Fold in chocolate chips.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.